Official Wire Service
Business Wire is ad:tech San Francisco’s Official Wire and Online Press Kit Service. Click to view press releases and online press kits.Read More
SHIFT Communications, email SHIFT or contact Catie Tilton, Senior Account Executive, SHIFT Communications
Direct Line: 617.779.1819617.779.1819
If you want to be considered for a press pass, click here and complete the following form.
BusinessWire, ad:tech's Official Wire Service, offers ad:tech exhibitors an Online Press Kit for purchase. Make sure the media at any trade show or event get all the information they need about your company with an Online Press Kit.
Are you an exhibitor at ad:tech? Do you have a press announcement to make at the show?
Apply for the ad:tech San Francisco 2014 press briefing and you could be chosen to make your announcement in front of the press attending the show!
What is the press briefing?
The press briefing is an opportunity for you to make your company's announcement in front of the press attending the show.
What are the details?
- Your presentation must be no longer than 3 minutes and will be timed by the ad:tech team.
- Your press release cannot be released until the entire briefing has wrapped up out of respect for the press in attendance. The ad:tech team will remove your announcement from the briefing if it is released before the briefing concludes.
- The ad:tech team will issue a press briefing press release following the event that will include your company’s announcement, a brief description of your company and your booth number.
- PR/marketing reps are more than welcome to attend and provide support for the speaker(s).
When does it take place?
The initial briefing takes place in the press room on the first day of the conference – March 26th at 10:30 AM PST. There will also be an encore press briefing on the show floor on the second day of the conference – March 27th from 12:00 PM PST to 12:35 PM PST.
How do I apply?
Send the following information to email@example.com no later than March 12th.
- Company name and brief description.
- Link to your company’s website.
- Brief description of the announcement you will be making.
- The main contact and contact’s information.
When will the finalists be chosen?
The finalists will be notified on March 14th.
What do I need to do if my company is chosen?
After receiving confirmation from the ad:tech team that you have been chosen as a finalist, you will need to send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A basic PowerPoint presentation that is no more than 5 slides to support your announcement (it is recommend that you don’t include slides that require Internet access, as WiFi is not guaranteed).
- A copy of your final press release (the ad:tech team will keep all information included completely confidential until your announcement at ad:tech concludes).
- Presenter(s) name(s)/title(s)
- Booth #
Online Press Kits
Make sure the media at any trade show or event get all the information they need about your company with an Online Press Kit. BusinessWire, ad:tech's Official Wire Service, offers ad:tech exhibitors an Online Press Kit for purchase. The Online Press Kit may be purchased in three-file and six-file packages with the ability to purchase additional files. All Online Press Kits include:
- Logo, company description and link to company website
- Social media links to Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube, and sharing capability
- Contact information
- Posting on the event's official exhibitor news page (when available)
- Twitter distribution via @tradeshownews
- Advisory distribution via Business Wire and EON to newsrooms, journalists, trade media, industry analysts, search engines, online news sites, mobile apps and more
- EventTrak pre- and post-show media intelligence report (a $150 value) and a month of access to ITDatabase, a media research tool specifically for tech PR pros (a $250 value). (Available for select events only)
- Archiving for one year at www.tradeshownews.com